Company History

Logo

Lazare Printing has provided our loyal customers with outstanding service and superior products for over 70 years.

We opened our Lincoln Park facility in 1944, specializing in the Commodity and Financial Services Industry. Lazare was instrumental in developing the single-sided cards used by brokers for personal trading. Our financial customers include brokers on the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

Innovation and attention to detail keeps our financial clients returning; Lazare monitors and updates rule changes at these exchanges to keep our customers’ forms and cards current.

Lazare Printing expanded into digital printing, which allows for “High Quality” short-run, full-color marketing collateral. From one print to one thousand, our Digital Printers deliver excellent product and value.

We continue to grow with partnered facilities, matching our customers’ growing needs to the technology and print processes available today. We want to be your one-stop print shop.

Why not give us a try and see for yourself the difference personal service and professional knowledge can make.